Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blog 2

Literal
1.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlU6ngFK40rqdHoxRDlzckRqS3J1X3FENzhKWGQtUEE#gid=0
2.My mentor over the summer was Sandy (562) 716-7405
3. How to use this knowledge for the future?
How track my progress in a manageable way?
What else should I research in to further my knowledge?

Interpretive
4.One thing I got of this mentorship is how trust worthy the information I was given was. I can break down all of the right steps I should start taking. I don't have to experiment with some many different kinds of combinations with workout programs and food intake. Most of the advise my mentor gave me was shown to be true. I have a great platform to start.

Applied
5. I have chosen my topic by looking at myself and seeing my needs. I saw that i can do this and being fit can help me with some many other aspects of life. I wanted to pick something I can use for the rest of my life and starting now can help get on the right track to fitness and a long healthy life. I want to learn how to train like an athlete but eat like a bodybuilder.    

No comments:

Post a Comment