Friday, February 7, 2014

Blog 14 independent component 1

Literal

A. I, student name, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
B.  One of the biggest source to get my idea of my independent component one is bodybuilding.com
C. My independent component is under "research" named "Independent component 1".
D. What have done was go to the gym and conducting the proper work to find out some answers for my topic of strength training 

INTERPRETIVE

A. The significant part of my component was gauging the proper amount and kind of information to further influence the way I would work out in the future, by actually working out.

APPLIED  

A. It help me realize the other possible answers for my EQ other than simply the physiological health. It also made me realize that strength training will also help the intramuscular system like the nerves and how they influence the strength training life style    

No comments:

Post a Comment