Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog 7

1. For my independent component hours I will log the times I go to the gym. This is relevant to my topic from the fact that my senior project is on strength training and the gym will help me achieve that goal.

2.I am starting a spread sheet to log in all my hours at the gym and every week i will post a status blog post that will show all the photographic evidence of going to the gym. On that same blog post I will post a typed essay of my opinion on the subject and will include some mentor ship advise as well. I will try to do this experiment for at least 14-16 weeks (Until the end of January).

3.This will be the experiment in my competent, this spreadsheet will be updated every day to track my progress.

4.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlU6ngFK40rqdGRHcXZzN3FUSEpibWN0UVRzWmJDUkE#gid=0

No comments:

Post a Comment