Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Blog 8

1. My working EQ is "What is the best way to a healthy lifestyle?"

2. Everyone is different ,but there are benefits to weight training for almost everybody. We have always thought that cardio is the healthiest from of exercise. We have seen that weightlifting has a lot more than ascetic benefits.

3. In the study of fitness the most important source is your own experiences and testing. People want to think it is black or white. The best way to figure out the program is to listen to your own body when you do a certain program.

4. My mentor's name is Sandy and I am going to interview my second mentor. For volunteering I want to help kids exercise. So I am having meeting next week on volunteering in a middle school to help their P.E. program. I can watch for patterns in human adolescent behavior and how they response to activities. This will help with my project on how to train a child and also teach them more about nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment