Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15

1. What I am going to do for my independent component 2 to hone in the amount of information for my log like what I did in my first component. The experimentation is going to be more specific and it will be prepared instead of just reported. I will make a log for each and plan and prepare what I am exactly going to do. For all my meals I am going to have my mentors and doctors review my diet. I am also going to try to concise my time when it comes to my work out. I will try to make a strict routine. What I will also do is try to change the routine every 3 weeks.
2. The will have my log which will be updated weekly. I will also prove it by working out with people or confirm with my parents.
3. This will make sure that my techniques improving my overall health like cholesterol, fat percentage, strength (Maximal Load), flexibility, speed, endurance, and overall well being.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment