Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog 19: Independent Component 2

A.“I, Adrian Olivares, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
B.Hanson, Erik. DOES STRENGTH TRAINING IMPROVE MUSCULOSKELETAL HEALTH AND BODY COMPOSITION IN BLACK MEN WITH PROSTATE CANCER ON ANDROGEN DEPRIVATION THERAPY? . 2011. Print.

PAMUKOFF , DEREK. STRENGTH AND POWER TRAINING TO IMPROVE PERFORMANCE ON RECOVERY FROM A SIMULATED TRIP . 2011. Print.
D. What I did was apply practicality to the subject and apply some of the methods I read into the world. I would work out and comment about what i did or what I have learned about strength training. I logged in my independent component.
What I have also see is the practical application when it came to the phycology of the entire experience.It show strength training can help the body and the mind when I workout with my little brother


No comments:

Post a Comment