Monday, April 28, 2014

Blog 20: Exit Interview

1. How can strength training best help a person become healthy?
Strength training can help retain the neuromuscular system is my best answer. The neuromuscular system is the underlying factor of the body like poor health habits and muscular imbalances. The body can not effectively go though a full workout without the correct muscular imbalances
Your physiological system can benefit from strength training.
Strength training can benefit your overall physiological.
2. It was through the guidance of my mentors and the conformation  I have brought up from my research. The best evidence was from the kinesiology department from the University of Houston. They did some studies that involved subject to used resistance training to treat arthritis. I also found textual evidence from another studied that involved  softball players.
3.The biggest problem for me was finding mentor ship. What I did was to be persistence and make sure you do the right research to find the right mentor.
4.Villanueva , Matthew . INFLUENCE OF REST INTERVAL LENGTH IN BETWEEN SETS ON HORMONAL RESPONSES AND CHANGES IN BODY COMPOSITION, MUSCULAR STRENGTH, AND FUNCTIONAL PERFORMANCE DURING TWELVE WEEKS OF PERIODIZED RESISTANCE TRAINING IN OLDER MEN. 2013. Print.
SIENNA , PHILLIP. ONE REP MAX. INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA: BENCHMARK PRESS INC., 1989. 1-257. Print.
These two sources help me develop my answer because of the evidence theses two sources helped me practically visualize the body to help answer my essential question by giving an overall perspective of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment