Thursday, May 29, 2014

Blog 22 Senior Project

(1) Positive Statement

I will be honest and say that I am most proud of the amount of speaking time even though I had  2 hours of sleep and no rehearsal  


(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?


AP+

b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AP

(3) What worked for you in your senior project? The experience I got out of the senior project was very valuable for my health and how to treat my back

(4) (What didn't work)I should of practice little more before I went up to the presentation without rehearsal 

(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?  

I has helped me how to hone in my skills in to something else. I want to go in to politics and government as a career and I know how to use my time best when it comes to interning for companies. I want to track in a blog to show my experience to maybe a future employer. Right now in a political PAC called Wolf PAC which is trying to get public finance reform for political campaigns 

No comments:

Post a Comment